Run for Hope 2022
Run to benefit children and teens in foster care.
Sponsorships open now!
10K and 5K chipped-timed race
Early Race Registration opens June 1st, 2022
Race Fees increase August 1st, 2022
- $40 for 10K
- $35 for 5K
- $30 for 1 Mile Walk/Run (age 13 and above)
- $15 for 1 Mile Walk/Run (age 12 and under)
- $30 Virtual Runner
- Virtual start time is up to you! Virtual runners/walkers may choose to race on any date up to and including September 10th.
We are celebrating 11 years of hosting Run for Hope!
This is a fundraiser and child abuse awareness event.
100% of proceeds will go directly to fund our programs:
- Summer camps designed to bring hope and healing to kids in foster care.
- One on One Mentoring
- Love Fosters Hope Home - This is a safe nurturing home for teens 18 and over who have aged out of foster care and otherwise would be homeless. We are helping them to become independent.
- The Net - Our version of a Safety Net for teens aged out of foster care and in need of practical support. Skills classes, help with resources, food, etc.
- Visits to Residential Treatment Centers (RTC's)
- Quarterly Gatherings for foster kids to have fun and reconnect throughout the year & training for foster parents.
Every participant receives a T-shirt, participant medals, breakfast, FUN and games for the kids!
Our goal is to provide a safe and fun event the entire family can enjoy!