Run for Hope 2022
Run to benefit children and teens in foster care.
NOW A FUN RUN (1MILE, 5K & 10K)
INFORMATION IN PREPARATION FOR THE RUNPACKET PICK UP (including your t-shirts!)
Fleet Feet: 1925 Hughes Landing, The Woodlands TX
Thursday, Sept. 8th from 10:00AM to 7:00PM
Friday, Sept. 9th from 10:00AM to 8:00PM
Saturday, Sept 10th (Race Day) Beginning at 6:00AM - Town Green Park
6:00AM On-site packet pick-up
7:00AM Opening Program
7:10AM National Anthem by Ella Williams
7:15AM Warm Up Dance (You don’t want to miss this!)
7:30AM 5K & 10K Start
8:15AM 1 Mile Warm Up Dance
8:30AM 1 Mile Family Fun Run
PARKING: Assigned for our Race. Green and Orange Parking lots (see map)
PARKING ADDRESS: 2202 Timberloch Place and 2204 Timberloch Place
RUN ADDRESS: Town Green Park (Start & Finish)
2099 Lake Robbins Dr.
The Woodlands TX, 77380
Run For Hope 2022 at Town Green Park
We will have light breakfast, coffee, face painting, balloon artists & other entertainment for the kids!
EVENT DAY CONTACTS:
Callie Mae Hanson 281-435-5696
Janet Deleon 832-875-9628
10K Fun Run, 5K Run Run, and 1-mile Fun Run/Walk
Early Race Registration opens June 1st, 2022
Race Fees increase August 11th, 2022
- $45 for 10K
- $40 for 5K
- $35 for 1 Mile Walk/Run (age 13 and above)
- $20 for 1 Mile Walk/Run (age 12 and under)
- $35 Virtual Runner
- Virtual start time is up to you! Virtual runners/walkers may choose to race on any date up to and including September 10th.
We are celebrating 11 years of hosting Run for Hope!
This is a fundraiser and child abuse awareness event.
100% of proceeds will go directly to fund our programs:
- Summer camps designed to bring hope and healing to kids in foster care.
- One on One Mentoring
- Love Fosters Hope Home - This is a safe nurturing home for teens 18 and over who have aged out of foster care and otherwise would be homeless. We are helping them to become independent.
- The Net - Our version of a Safety Net for teens aged out of foster care and in need of practical support. Skills classes, help with resources, food, etc.
- Visits to Residential Treatment Centers (RTC's)
- Quarterly Gatherings for foster kids to have fun and reconnect throughout the year & training for foster parents.
Every participant receives a T-shirt, participant tags, breakfast, FUN and games for the kids!
Our goal is to provide a safe and fun event the entire family can enjoy!